1. Basic policy
As Tokyo Bay Water Office (hereinafter “our office”), Kanto Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, the “Fortress of Tokyo Bay ~ No. 2 Sea Fort ~” website (https://daini-kaiho.jp/kaiho/) (Hereinafter referred to as “this site”), we collect information about everyone who visits this site. The collected information will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
2. Scope of information collected
(1) This site collects information such as Internet domain names, IP addresses, and browsing of this site in the form of access logs.
(2) When using the inquiry form, please enter your name, phone number, and email address (hereinafter referred to as “user attribute”). In case of “Inquiry” that does not go through the form, the sender’s email address will be displayed to the recipient.
3. Purpose of use
(1) It will be used as a reference for the smooth operation of the services provided by this site.
(2) The opinions collected through inquiries may be forwarded to the relevant departments within the Kanto Regional Development Bureau. We will also use your name, phone number, and email address to answer or confirm your inquiry. Note that this information may be transferred to related departments depending on the content of the inquiry.
4. Use of Google Analytics
５. Restrictions on use and provision
We will not use the collected information for any purpose other than the purpose of use or provide it to a third party unless there is a legal disclosure request, illegal access, intimidation, or other special reasons. However, we may disclose statistically processed access information, user attributes, etc. of this site.
6. Measures to ensure safety
We will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of collected information and to manage the collected information properly.
7. Disclosure of personal information
This site does not collect personally identifiable information, except for the user attributes that filled out the inquiry form.
In addition, regarding information regarding user attributes, even if it is the personal information of the person concerned, we will examine that fact when deciding whether to disclose it.
8. Scope of application